- It’s been a strange week. I got fired, re-hired, we had a tropical storm, and I’ve been experiencing very strange vertigo symptoms that make me feel like I am carsick much of the time. I thought about skipping WW this week, but then I thought, if I do that, the terrorists win. And the terrorists cannot win, so here goes.
- After the tropical storm finally left us, Jason was surveying our mess of a yard, and he told the boys, “you see that? You get to clean that up”. Isaac was irate! He said, “WE DID NOT MAKE THAT MESS!!!!”.
- I’m always last to the party. This weekend I joined both Costco and Pinterest. I love them both. I went with friends on my inaugural trip to Costco, and saw a large bag of Dunkin Donuts coffee. I didn’t buy it because I had just bought coffee, but I kept feeling nervous about not buying it–like I was missing out. My friend finally reminded me, “we’re members now. It’s okay, you can come back another day.” I have to keep telling myself that, like a mantra. One day that 40 oz. bag of coffee will be mine….all mine.
- As for Pinterest, I can already tell that Michael’s is going to be seeing me a lot. I am already making something that I saw on there. It is going to be a fall yarn wreath—
I’ll let you know how it turns out.
- Methinks one of our guests may have had too much wine on game night this weekend…….
Need to clear your head? Write your own Whatnot Wednesday post and link up below so that we can all see the randomness that fell out when you rinsed your brain. Just don’t forget to link back here or grab my button–get your HTML on.