- Now that I am done with school and don’t have a full time job, I don’t have a lot of stress dreams. You know the kind I mean, right? Like when you dream you have finals coming up but you’ve forgotten to go to class all semester? Or when I used to dream I was in chemistry lab with no shirt or bra on. Well, we have a new Strollermoms class starting next week and I’ll be one of the teachers. Last night I dreamed that the location of the class was changed and I didn’t know where it was and I knew I had the info in an email, but I couldn’t access it from my iphone. (One bright side is that at least my stress dreams are keeping up with the advanced technology.) A few weeks ago, I dreamed that I was at tryouts for some kind of local theater. I sang “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” and for some reason, I sang it really, really well. And they cast me as the lead in a musical, but I actually cannot sing very well, and I was panicking because now they expected that I would be really good. So I guess the moral is, even if I have a somewhat low stress lifestyle, I will find something to worry about.
- I bought these toilet cleaning things–they are like big discs that you drop in the back of the toilet tank and it’s supposed to keep it fresh. I probably shouldn’t have been cheap and bought store brand, but I thought, a toilet freshener is a toilet freshener. Wrong! Now every time we flush, we experience a puff of air that although it should smell lemony or even bleachy, it actually smells like moth balls. Nothing like the sweet smell of a retirement home to say “clean, fresh toilet”.
- Speaking of the toilet, no matter how many times I am asked the question: “Mommy, do you want to watch me go poo poo?” the answer is always no. But somehow I usually end up perched on the edge of the tub having a conversation with a pooing child. Only to be smothered by moth ball smells when it is over. I love my life.
- So I know I told you I joined Costco. There are a lot of good deals there, but what I really didn’t need was one more grocery store to add to my list of errands. I have to go to Publix for a lot of things, Whole Foods for a ton of stuff for Isaac, the Korean Market, and now Costco. Does anyone else feel like feeding their family is a full-time job? But good news, I finally got to buy the giant bag of coffee…..and a giant box of organic gummies…..and a giant pack of dried seaweed, that I’m not sure we actually have room for.
- I finished my yarn wreath….and I love it!!!!! Can’t wait to do a Halloween one next!
- My mom and my aunt are kinda kooky. Maybe even more than just kinda. Saturday we all went to a local park and because it’s so big and there is so much walking, my mom used her wheelchair. I don’t see how she trusts my aunt to push her around, because as my aunt was pushing her around and watching some skateboarders and not paying attention, and she nearly pushed my mom’s wheelchair down a half pipe!!! Talk about extreme sports.
Need to clear your head? Write your own Whatnot Wednesday post and link up below so that we can all see the randomness that fell out when you rinsed your brain. Just don’t forget to link back here or grab my button–get your HTML on.