- You know how sometimes you have a dream, but you don’t really remember it until you see something that brings it all back? Well, the other day, Jason and I were in Kohl’s and he joked that there was a shirt with a dickie under it. And suddenly, I remembered the funniest dream. I dreamed that I was taking a tour of the Little Couple’s new house. We walked through their closet and the woman had an entire rack of child-size dickies!!!
- The other night while praying before dinner, Isaac closed his prayer by saying, “and please let us go to California so that we can see the Pacific”.
- Our elf Jingle has been up to all his usual hijinx at night. The funny thing is that the boys think that every single thing that happens overnight is due to Jingle. Jingle ate our Christmas cookies (um, that was me). Jingle hung up Christmas cards (me again). Jingle played with my trains (that was actually our friend, John). Isaac noticed an ornament in the back of the tree that he had never seen before and said that obviously Jingle put it there.
- I love Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes of sitcoms. They are just the funniest. I have a great idea–why not release on one DVD collection holiday episodes of shows like Friends, Will and Grace, Designing Women and sell that. I would totally buy that!!!
- The other day, Isaac came in the kitchen while I was cooking and said, “Mom, are you thinking what I’m thinking?”. Just so you know, he was thinking about his squinkie. So the answer was no.
- This year, Isaac has asked Santa for paper. Lots and lots of paper. He likes to draw. Now ask me the one present I haven’t purchased for the kids yet. That would be paper.
- Better get busy on that. But first I must go bake some ninja-bread men!!!
Need to clear your head? Write your own Whatnot Wednesday post and link up below so that we can all see the randomness that fell out when you rinsed your brain. Just don’t forget to link back here or grab my button–get your HTML on.